How to maintain the furnace temperature curve tester everyday?
1. Handle gently during use, do not collide with other hard objects; avoid falling off and damage of internal components.
2. During the use, pay attention to the cleaning of the temperature tester to avoid some sundries falling into the charging and USB data slots, causing poor contact or short circuit.
3. Be sure to put on a special insulation sleeve with good thermal insulation performance when passing through the furnace to avoid damage to the instrument at high temperatures when passing through the furnace; and baking at high temperatures often shortens the service life of the furnace thermometer.
4. When replacing the battery, pay attention to the good contact between the battery head and the battery.
5. When using, please follow the standard test procedures (communication with the computer-> then furnace test-> last download curve) for testing.
6. When conducting the next temperature curve test, make sure that the internal temperature of the furnace temperature tester is lower than 35 degrees, and avoid repeating the test to cause the internal temperature to rise and damage the instrument.
7. When inserting and removing the thermocouple, do not insert or remove two or more at the same time, this will easily cause damage to the channel of the furnace temperature tester.